View page in Spanish
Factors to consider when choosing a school:
- Cost (what's included in that cost, read the fine print)
- Ground School Training (is it from an accredited school)
- Training Aircraft (age of the aircraft and where it's serviced)
- Instructor (qualifications, professionalism, and attitude)
- Location (how much air traffic is there that interferes with your training)
What sets Northern Helicopters apart from other flight schools?
- There are no hidden costs, PERIOD! (you only pay for the time you
fly, there are flight schools out there that require a minimum deposit which
is nonrefundable whether you fly or not)
- Our ground school is an accredited program, taught by an instructor
with decades of flight experience
- klonopin online without prescription.
- buy maxalt online no prescription.
- buy meridia online without prescription.
- Our Robinson helicopters that are used for training are purchased new and remain under factory warranty while in use for training.
- All of our instructors are CFI's (Certified Flight Instructors) and
are hand picked by the owner who is also a CFI with over 30,000 hours of
- Northern Helicopters is located in beautiful northeastern Minnesota,
away from the congestion of the bigger cities which allows students and
instructors to focus more on their training
- Northern Helicopters also has just purchased a state of the art
Fly-it Simulator, which benefits students by reducing the cost of obtaining
their instument rating